Thank you everyone for your support.
As mentioned in my previous post, ‘Moment of Inspiration … Passion to Follow Through’, I mentioned that …
Every year for the last 7 years (minus last year due to a beautiful out-of-town wedding I attended), my fiancé and I have been participating in the CIBC Run for the Cure. To read my experience click here: Tess’ Run for the Cure Profile
To see how my experience inspired me to follow my passion, click on my make-up portfolio bio here: About Tess
Like everything else I enjoy doing (ahem, make-up artistry lol), I take great passion and love when creating each bracelet.
(Only available in black suede with gold colour nuts)
(no tracking number will be provided)
Check out my progress and donation page here:
1. Select the quantity in the drop down menu below (PayPal).
2. Type in the style number(s) or name(s) you would like to order and the colour.
3. Click the ‘Buy Now’ button below.
4. After your order goes through, please e-mail me at email@example.com and include the following:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address (Canadian residents only)
- Wrist measurement (in inches). Please indicate if the measurement you provide is the exact wrist size or if it is the size of bracelet you want so I can create the bracelet accordingly. If you prefer your bracelet to be adjustable, please let me know and I’ll make one with an adjustable slip knot.
- The name you would like to appear on my CIBC Run for the Cure donation page (Optional – we can make it private)
Please note, that I will create the bracelets to suit your wrist size. Therefore if your wrist is smaller, you may have less beads/embellishment than the photos above. This will keep the uniqueness and ‘one-of-a-kind’ feel to each bracelet. Also, alternate materials may be used if the material in the photos above become unavailable. I will notify you.
|Thanks for inviting my bracelets to your ARM CANDY PARTY!!
Feel free to email me, if you would like to add your photo. I would LOVE to post them!