How many of you agree that Olivia Wilde looked absolutely stunning at the 2014 Golden Globes? I sure did! She looked even more beautiful with her mama glow!
Her purple eye make-up paired up very nicely with her sequenced-emerald green Gucci gown and as much as she had a smokey-eye, her look still gave off a natural, effortless look.
Melanie Inglessis, Celebrity Make-up Artist did an excellent job to achieve Olivia’s look. Here is what she used:
(Olivia Wilde’s photo sourced from www.glamour.com, image by: unknown)
1. Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer, $16.95
2. Revlon PhotoReady Makeup in Nude, $18.95
3. Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator in Bare Light (mixed with PhotoReady Makeup) and Peach Light (brushed on cheekbones), $16.95
4. Revlon Cream Blush in Pinched, $12.95
5. Revlon Powder Blush in Bronzilla, $12.95
6. Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in Muse, $12.95
6. Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in Muse (dark purple shade used wet as liner), $12.95
7. Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Eye Liner + Brightener in Carbon Cleopatra, $9.95
8. Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black, $9.95
9. Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde, $9.95
10. Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in Private Viewing, $12.95
11. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Super Natural, $9.50
12. Revlon Nail Enamel in Sheer Petal, $5.95
This look can go with any eye colour, so give it a try and let me know how it goes!