How many of you are counting down the days of when Spring will finally arrive? (I am, I am!)
It’s been one cccooollldd winter this year and I know many of us can’t wait to store our winter jackets and boots and say “hello” to the beauty and fashion trends of Spring!
Curious to know what the Spring/Summer ’14 beauty trends are?
Justin German (Patene Pro-V Consulting Stylist) and Amélie Ducharme (COVERGIRL Make-up Pro) share with us the beauty trends that have been seen on the Spring ’14 runways.
To see the looks, check out the LOOKING GLASS: www.youtube.com/lookingglass. Justin and Amélie show us how to acheive these beauty trends so you can easily re-create the looks on your own! The LOOKING GLASS is also featured in the March 2014 edition of FASHION Magazine!
One of my favourite S/S ’14 beauty trend seen on the runways is: BRIGHT CLUB — a simple ponytail paired with a strong, bright orange lip.
Being a part of #BeautyUnited, I was challenged to re-create my favourite S/S ’14 beauty look and was given a $50 gift card to buy the exact make-up products used. This was a great challenge because you can get a sense of how the same products look on various skin tones & hair colours!
Here is my re-creation of the BRIGHT CLUB:
Here are the products used to create this look:
- Pantene Pro-V Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner (note: I used a different product. In the video it is the “Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner”)
- Pantene Pro-V with Argan Oil Shine Serum
- COVERGIRL TruBlend Liquid Makeup in “Caramel Beige (m5)”
- COVERGIRL TruBlend Fixstick Concealer in “Medium Light (m1-4)”
- COVERGIRL TruMagic Sun Kisser
- COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Liner in “Passion”
- COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipstick in “Sweet”
Note: Since I’m more tanned than the model, the bronzer (COVERGIRL TruMagic Sun Kisser) didn’t show up on my skin as dark as I wanted. After I applied the bronzer, I took the lipstick and applied a bit of it on my cheeks to brighten up my face (similar to the model’s). Lipstick as blush?! Now there’s another #makeupbytessTIP for you all! 🙂